FasTracKids

fastrackids

Franchise Fee: $32,000
Royalty: 12.5%
Total Investment: $47,135 – $185,220
Founded: 1998
Franchised: 1998
Can Be Home Based: No
VetFran Member: Yes
SBA Approved: Yes

FasTracKids® franchisees offer a series of revolutionary and highly effective life-readiness and school-readiness programs for children, ages 6 months to 15 years. Through an internationally acclaimed enrichment curriculum, programs are designed to enrich a child’s brain development, creative thinking, communication skills, problem solving skills and leadership development. There are a variety of programs offered by FasTracKids franchisees. The signature offering is the FasTracKids signature program where franchisees market and deliver classes that children attend 2 hours per week for 96 weeks. Teachers provide an environment that involves a high degree of interactive student participation where emphasis is placed on the “what” and “how” and ask “why”. Using the proprietary FasTrack Learning Station® – a unique merger of computer technology, LCD projection and interactive white board technology in each FasTracKids classroom, licensees provide instruction, curriculum and teaching methods that are structured to challenge children to develop critical thinking skills, to stretch and expand their knowledge as well their capabilities and individual performance. Each classroom is equipped with a video camera where students give stand-up presentations that are recorded and played back. Students are taught to apply what they have learned to their own lives and circumstances. In addition to the core curriculum, franchisees also offer FasTrack Signing™, a baby sign language program developed by Signing Smart™ for hearing infants and toddlers and their parents. FasTrack Signing is designed to promote early communication and accelerate verbal language development. It increases long-term learning abilities and reduces frustration. This program is targeted for children ages six months to two years. Franchisees also offer FasTrack Music™, developed by Kindermusik International and designed to improve a child’s cognitive development, learning skills and ability to express emotion. This program is designed for children from age two to four years. FasTrack Tots™ is a one-hour version of the FasTracKids signature program designed to be a feeder program for two and three year-olds until they are ready to participate in the full two-hour program. Nearly 80 percent of FasTracKids franchisees operate their business from a stand-alone retail facility called the FasTracKids Enrichment Center, located in suburban strip centers or malls. Space requirement ranges from 1,100 to 2,100 sq. ft. The remaining 20 percent of licensees own and operate their own pre-school or childcare center and have added the FasTracKids programs as an additional source of revenue and to gain competitive advantage in their market. FasTracKids is a business opportunity that positively impacts communities everywhere.

Request Information